Sunday 19 August 2012

Chalkboard Painting

I know that chalkboard is everywhere these days, but I have only just latched on to this gem of an idea. Chalkboard paint is a great way to turn any wall or surface into a usable writing space, whether it’s a storage container or the side of your deskIt's readily available and one of the easiest {and cheapest} ways to transform an item.






Inspired by the interwebs, I decided to buy some chalkboard paint and paint everything in sight, including my wine glasses, a photo frame and a mug!




While you can find this paint easily in the shops, it's also simple to make. All you need is 1/2 cup acrylic paint and 1 tablespoon unsanded grout.




Source: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 (own), 7 (own), 8 (own), 9, 10

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Suck my Lolly